Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices in Japan
IMRAM started the activity as a member of the new Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devise composed of five national university institutes including RIES (Denshiken) in Hokkaido Univ., CLS (Kaseiken) in Tokyo Institute of Technology, ISIR (Sanken) in Osaka Univ., and IMCE (Sendouken) in Kyushu Univ. The network is open to anyone in Japan including colleges, institutes and private companies, who wishes to collaborate with the five institutes. Despite the serious damage by the earthquake in last year, we are now reconstructing and recovering the activity in science research and education.
- RIES: Research Institute for Electronic Science, Hokkaido University
- IMRAM: Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University
- CLS: Laboratory for Chemistry and Life Science, Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute ofive Technology
- ISIR: Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University
- IMCE: Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering, Kyushu University